By paying the membership fee members agree to:
- Membership is from Jan 1 to Dec 31. Fees are payable to the Upper Rideau Lake Association by mail or using the FOCA payment link on our website. Fees must be paid to have access to member only benefits.
- Unaudited financial statements will be prepared annually by an accountant and made available to members.
- Membership is for one family and may not be shared.
- Membership entitles the you to FOCA benefits.
- Membership transfers with the sale of a home when the new member requests a transfer after closing. Email request.
- Membership is open to everyone who cares about the Upper Rideau Lake.